This home is freshly painted inside and out, exceptionally clean and very ready for someone to love it like their own. Features include:
– 3 Bedrooms (2 with mirrored built in robes)
– Open living room, with reverse cycle air conditioning
– Very neat kitchen, dishwasher, pantry
– Brand new bathroom, with a separate toilet
– Brand new flooring throughout
– Brand new day night holland roller blinds
– Double linen cupboards in hallway
– Internal laundry room
– Oversized undercover outdoor timber deck / entertainment area
– Very tidy easy care yard
– Parking is on street parking
There is a bus stop at the front door, a few minutes drive and you're on the Pacific Highway & M1 motorway. Good location overall positioned near the lake, schools and moments to shops including Aldi. And only a short 10 minutes drive away you can hit the sand at the beach.
Please note: The property is a 556 sqm block of ground, and there will be in a granny flat being built in the rear yard in the coming months which will reduce the size of the rear yard space by at least half. With the house set back on the block, there is still ample front yard. The DA (development application) is not yet in council, but we disclose that the owner has every intention to proceed with plans in 2023.
The asking rent is taking into consideration that the yard size will reduce, and that there will be some (potentially minimal) disruption whilst construction takes place. Until the granny flat build commences, the tenant will be permitted to park in the undercover carport, the driveway & use the rear garden shed – however they do not form part of the residential tenancy agreement and access will be unavailable from the time that construction commences.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 556.00 m²
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating
- Reverse Cycle Aircon