This home is the 2nd dwelling on the block of land, and is positioned facing the serene Tuggerah Lakes. Access is via the right hand side of the main house at the street frontage, and the homes are very separate. The home is only 6 months old, and positioned well to soak in the views of the lake and the waterfront reserve. It is practically still brand new…. You won’t be disappointed. Features include:
* 2 Bedrooms with Mirrored Built In Wardrobes (ample hanging and shelf space).
* Open Plan Living room with Reverse Cycle Split System Air Conditioning,
* Large sliding entry door with lake views, and access to the spacious front deck.
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
* Light & airy home, with lovely lake & reserve views.
* Vinyl strip timber-look flooring throughout (no carpet).
* Quality window coverings, fly screens, & window locks.
* Combined Modern Bathroom & Laundry.
* Spacious timber deck which is the entire width of the home.
* Additional pebbled fenced yard area.
* Large rain water tanks, connected to plumbing.
* Direct access to the lakefront reserve, walking and cycling track.
* NBN connection available.
If you are seeking a relaxed lifestyle, and want to be positioned not far from the M1, yet on the lake, and 2 mins walk to local shops, and only 5 minutes drive to some beautiful Central Coast Beaches, this home might be perfect for you. It would ideally suit a professional couple, or someone looking for that relaxed lifestyle. Book your inspection to view today. This home will be leased quickly.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon