Hands On Agency Principal With Over 23 Years Property Management Experience
The business owner works daily on our portfolio and engage with every client who connects with our office. We have a vested interest in our business which guarantees a high level of service. It’s not just a job.. It’s our passion.
We Focus On Your Growth
Being a specialist Property Management only agency, we focus on growing your wealth through property investment. We educate clients with our knowledge, investor seminars, and ensure we maximise the potential of your income by obtaining the best quality tenant in the shortest possible time for the highest possible rent return.
WHAT DOES A PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY DO?
The simple answer is that they manage investment properties. But there are many tasks associated in ensuring your asset is well protected. Most landlords do not know or understand all the Legislation requirements and tasks that the property manager attends too.
We have prepared an outlined list of roles that we will complete whilst managing your property. This is why you should choose The Leasing Network.
- Complete a Management Agreement & be appointed as your agent
- Establish an appropriate rent with the investor or landlord
- Organise advertising and promotion of your property (via internet, newspapers, industry contacts, for lease signs & rental lists)
- Professional Photography, Floor plans and/or video tours completed to commence marketing
- Personally show prospective tenants through the property
- Offer feedback & reports from every inspection
- Complete application for tenancy, and 100 point ID check
- Thorough screening of all tenants, employment & personal references
- Tenancy default database checks and screenings
- Communication with landlord on prospective tenants, this means tenancy applications are approved by you
- Complete all relevant documents, as required under the Residential Tenancies Act, including:
- Confirmation of approval to tenant, including costs required
- Preparation of the Residential Tenancies Agreement
- Residential Premises Condition Report, including photographs
- Rental Bond Lodgement
- Photocopies of all keys provided to tenants
- Preparation of the Tenant Welcome Kit
DURING THE TENANCY
- Tenant Induction Process (lengthy appointment with your tenants, covering all tenancy expectations)
- Tenants Welcome Kit (comprehensive booklet to ensure a smooth well planned tenancy)
- Rent payments are monitored on a daily basis
- Strict Arrears Control and Management – we have a Zero Tolerance for Rent Arrears
- We organise Repairs and Maintenance promptly when needed
- We conduct Regular Market Rent Reviews to maximise your rent returns
- Routine Property Inspections with full report, including photographs
- We attend the NSW Civil & Administrative Tribunal (if required)
- We communicate effectively with you throughout the tenancy, and prior to a lease expiry
- Thorough Final Inspection including water calculation charges
- Communication with you prior to any bond collection refund
- We Provide a Monthly Investor Newsletter, with extra tips and help offered
ACCOUNTS & FINANCIAL REPORTING
- Fully computerised detailed prompt fortnightly rental statements
- Automatic payments direct to your bank account on a fortnightly basis
- Full list of proposed disbursement dates – identifying what dates you will receive statements and also rental income deposited to your bank account
- Collection and payment of outgoings, such as water consumption, rates, strata levies and insurances
- Detailed End Of Financial Year reporting statement, with Income & Expenditure Report
- Owners Online Portal access – allows you 24/7 access to all reports and additional information that you may need
- Fully Accredited and Qualified Staff Only
- Specialist Property Management Only Agency (no sales department)
- Personal & Professional Service
- Innovative & Proactive Approach to asset management
- We know you; and your property
- We know the rental market, and keep ahead of market trends
- Attend courses, updates and seminars/conferences regularly
- A well defined Operating Policies and Procedures
- We guarantee great service – see our service guarantee
- Honest, reliable and professional management
- We have the ability and expertise to manage your property with little stress to you
MAXIMISE YOUR INVESTMENT
You don’t want to be a Property Manager. Do you?
We will look after your property as our own. We choose the right applicants, select with you the most suitable and referenced tenants. We achieve the highest possible rent, and ensure your property is well maintained. We provide prompt service and courteous attention at all times.
– We offer Personal Attention
We provide the highest level of customer service to you as investor clients and also to your tenants. We are contactable any time of the day, you actually get to speak to the property manager of your investment property, and not a junior staff member who isn’t in control. We offer this personal service with the latest systems and technology available.
– We are very tenant selective
We meet all applicants in person at your property to show them first hand, in this time we can get to know them. Keys are never handed to any prospective tenants. All Residential Tenancy Applications are submitted with 100 point ID check to confirm the applicants identity. A comprehensive reference check is completed on all prospective tenants. Every tenant must clear any tenant default record.
– When your home is vacant
We advertise your property on several websites, such as (but not limited to), our own website www.theleasingnetwork.com.au www.realestate.com.au; www.domain.com.au; www.rentfind.com.au. Prospective tenants can view your property on line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, making looking for a property an easy process from them.
They can arrange an inspection via our 24/7 advance booking system, which allows your prospective tenants to arrange an appointment to view quickly. They select the date & time and the system generates an immediate reply booking them in to meet our Leasing Manager at the date & time they chose. Very efficient to obtain an appointment confirmation immediately, without having to wait for the agent to get back to them! Guarantees we lease your property faster and available promptly.
– Maximise your Rent Return
We do not just collect your rent. We manage your investment property, protect your asset and maximise your rental return. We conduct regular thorough property inspections, report to you including photographs of your property where possible, we offer advice on how to keep your investment maintained. We complete a Health Check for your Home, to ensure every aspect meets (or exceeds) an elite level to ensure you the best return.
The Leasing Network specialises in leasing & management in the following areas:
CENTRAL COAST REGION
Alison, Avoca, Bateau Bay, Bensville, Blue Bay, Booker Bay, Budgewoi, Chain Valley Bay, Chittaway Bay, Copacabana, Daleys Point, Davistown, East Gosford, Empire Bay, Erina, Erina Heights, Ettalong Beach, Forresters Beach, Glenning Valley, Gosford, Green Point, Hamlyn Terrace, Hardys Bay, Holgate, Horsefield Bay, Jilliby, Kangy Angy, Kariong, Killarney Vale, Killcare, Kincumber, Koolewong, Lisarow, Long Jetty, MacMasters Beach, Magenta, Mangrove Mountain, Mardi, Matcham, Narara, Niagara Park, Norah Head, Noraville, North Avoca, North Entrance, North Gosford, Ourimbah, Patonga, Pearl Beach, Picketts Valley, Point Clare, Point Frederick, San Remo, Springfield, St Huberts Island, Tacoma, Tascott, Terrigal, The Entrance, Toowoon Bay, Toukley, Tuggerah, Tumbi Umbi, Umina Beach, Wadalba, Wagstaffe, Wamberal, Warnervale, Woongarrah, Woy Woy, Wyoming, Wyee, Wyong.
What our clients say about us
After Kim and I had successfully raised our children it was time for us to start concentrating on building a 'nest egg' to allow us to enjoy our retirement. As I had no intentions of becoming a 'landlord' and we had no idea on how to manage an investment property, we needed to obtain the services of…Read More
The team at The Leasing Network have been absolute gems to work with! They have been so warm and welcoming, while maintaining their professionalism. They have gone above and beyond what other agents would do and it is so refreshing to have such friendly agents willing to go the extra mile. I would h…Read More
My wife and I have engaged this team to manage our rental properties for approximately seven years and I cannot speak highly enough about them. After having less than impressive service from several agents prior to switching to The Leasing Network it is very reassuring to know both Kelley and Haley …Read More
The Leasing Network are by far the best agents we have used to manage our properties. They over deliver constantly and always keep us informed. Haley and Kelley know their stuff and are always too happy to help. We regularly recommend these guys as we are genuinely impressed.